Two day course Intended for quality, technical and managerial staff working in food manufacturing who seek to understand and differentiate between food safety management and quality management, and who are intending to implement the SQF Quality Code.
Prerequisite(s): Candidates must have successfully completed examinable HACCP training, and either Implementing SQF Systems training (minimum: edition 7), or Auditing SQF Systems/Lead SQF Auditor training (minimum: edition 7)
Participants will receive a copy of the SQF Quality Code, Edition 8.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
• Understand the link between product quality and quality management principles;
• Explain the product quality parameters within a food industry sector or facility;
• Apply the HACCP method to monitor and control quality parameters;
• Understand and apply the ‘cost of quality’ model within a facility;
• Apply the PDCA cycle to improve quality outcomes;
• Understand how quality management principles impact on product quality and productivity;
• Apply and improve quality management principles within a facility