During this workshop-based course, learn to internally audit your SQF food safety and quality management system against Code 9 requirements. Meet the SQF Code requirements for Internal Auditing.
1. Examine and discuss SQF Code requirements from an auditor's perspective.
2. Practice interpreting the standard to identify non-conformances.
3. Identify mandatory system elements, required system records, and registers / lists.
4. Using processes in your own organization, prepare an audit plan and checklist
5. Apply case studies to role play audit performance, and effectively analyze audit evidence.
This course is designed for those interested in improving their ability to perform internal audits against the current SQF Code and meet SQF Code requirements for Internal Auditing. Prior training and/or experience with HACCP is recommended.