2016 Food Safety Course List and Registration Form
In partnership with
Understand auditing to BRC Global Standards for Food Safety, Issue 6
This course trains you in Third Party audit requirements against the NEW Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 6. In addition, the course includes all relevant aspects of auditing within the food sector. Attending this course allows you to gain an in-depth and practical understanding of the BRC Standard and auditing methodology.
- must have a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector
- must have completed a HACCP course (minimum 2 days duration)
- must have read and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 6
Who Should Attend? Technical/Quality Managers; Certification Body Auditors; Consultants advising on implementation of the Standard
Key Session Topics
- The Requirements - clause by clause
- BRC audit aims and objectives
- BRC audit concepts
- To understand BRC auditing methodology
- All attendees will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance by AFPA/Food Safety Solutions Inc.
- On passing the examination with Merit (80% or higher), attendees will be issued with a BRC Third Party Auditor Certificate with a unique reference number.
- The BRC 4 day training course for the Global Standard provides the basic knowledge of auditing skills and of the standard required to become an auditor. Additional requirements to enable auditors to conduct audits against the standard, including education, work experience, qualifications, and other training requirements.
- Included in the cost is a copy of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, Issue 6 and the BRC Third Party Auditor Certificate.
To course index