AFPA's safety and quality mission is to provide cost effective HACCP, Food Safety and Quality Systems services to help members retain and expand markets.
- Food Safety & Quality Courses
- Online Food Safety Training and Management System
- Customized Programs: we provide customized Food Safety & Quality training programs for your company's HACCP teams and frontline staff. These can be offered as on-site or off-site training.
- GAP Assessments: GAP identification in your HACCP and Quality systems and recommendations on how to close the loop
- Consulting Service: whether you are starting from scratch or improving
an existing HACCP program, AFPA can help with:
- Initial program assessment
- Training for HACCP team and/or employee training (onsite or offsite)
- Program development and implementation
- Ongoing program maintenance or verification
- Audit readiness assessment
- Auditing Services: we can assist and provide support with audit preparation including accessing your existing program, building the work plan and conducting an audit readiness assessment
- HACCP Mentoring: suitable for businesses new to food safety or small companies unable to hire a full-time position for food safety, AFPA can help establish your food safety objectives, set up monthly meetings to review programs and provide ongoing advice and coaching as needed
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Schemes: AFPA can assist processors in obtaining GFSI conformance.
The major schemes currently recognized are:
Please contact us for further information on any of the above services and how we can customize programs and training to meet the unique needs of your company.
For further information, email
or call 403-201-3657 ext. 21.